Friday, April 25, 2008

Let's dance!

You gotta be kidding me!

Scare Beast: The range on this spell has been increased to 30 yards and it is now instant cast. (via Mania)

Oh man. Now... first, they gotta figure out why this damn spell gets resisted all the freaking time by druids. I mean... really... I think I bat 50% with it. But after that... druid. It's what's for dinner!

Oh yeah. Went back to the cat in arena. First of all... respecced 11/41/9 so I have bestial swiftness again. That and dash make the pet more than just an annoyance. I also specced outta imp stings (and into efficiency) so the scorpid had less utility to offer. As well... one thing not mentioned in the cat vs scorpid arguments I've seen... claw will give pushback on spells. Scorpid venom wont. For annoying casters... cats are just better.

Time to name the damn fish guzzling monster now, tho...

(a subject for a future post? damage/gallon o' fish?)

Considering how egalitarian I am... Ima thinking...

Guillotine.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It may give pushback but depending upon the caster type it may not make much difference especially holy pallys who I'd suspect would keep up concentration aura.

I still don't like the growl change about it not scaling based on pet AP

Anonymous said...

If I may so bold as to offer a suggestion for the cat's name...

Truth.

Anonymous said...

You're really gonna hurt yourself if you drain at all. If you don't, good luck with the cat. :S

Anonymous said...

Scorpid Poison will "mask" your Viper Sting - not using a scorpid in addition to skipping some pts in improved sting is REALLY going to hurt your mana draining bad. This mainly applies to the 11/41/9 and even 0/43/18 specs. This is will be a huge slap on your face tbh...