Friday, July 11, 2008

I'll just sit tight, through the shadows of the night, And let it ring for evermore

So... Iva been puttin off updatin my email with Blizzard. Not a good thing. My old email has been obsolete (and unaccessable to me) for 2 years.

So I called Blizz customer service 4 times over past coupla months. And each time I gotta "all circuits are busy" message. Nice to see where the monthly fee aint goin...

So I got on today... 20 min wait.

So, I'd figure I'd do a blog entry while waiting.

First... the music... first tune was the arena one theme from Diablo 2. Hit me like a stack of bricks... damn I loved that game.

Second... we gotta new Cafeteria where I work. People who actually know what the hell they're doin, AND who want to make money, took over the cafeteria from the incompetent idiots running it when I first got here.

Like... who the hell puts pigs feet asa entree item inna government building? And they used cheap paper plates, instead of the styrofoam takeout trays everyone else on planet earth uses for takeout food.

So the new system... cafe, charge by weight, and at 2pm, prices drop 30%.

They sell outta everything. And the food quality is excellent. They makin money hand over fist. Another sayin whose origin I've no clue about. I'da ask BRK, but ima kinda scared what he'd say...

And they respond... when they first got here, they priced their 20oz drinks at 1.79. The vending machine outside the cafeteria sell soft drinks for... 1.35. Within a week, the cost of soft drinks in the cafeteria was down to 1.39, and their fountain drinks had dropped in price to match.

It's been amazin watchin the new cafeteria in operation.. like watchin a shark dropped into a new aqarium... lethal, efficient, and suckin my money right outta my wallet. It's even cheaper than the tourist trap area across the street. /sigh

Fresh german chocolate cake? Ima doomed.

Still on hold after 30 min, and I ran outta things to say...

Oh yeah, the nutcase is back, crashing at my pad. He doan know how to use my television remote and leaves the tv on all the time. And he doan know how to lock a door.

But what's worse...he applied for public assistance. Guess who's address he used?

Yep. Ima doomed.

3 comments:

Kuroshiro said...

"Making money hand over fist" refers to a situation where you're in front of a big pile of cash and just grabbing it. As you pull back one hand with a fistful of money, your other hand is reaching over it to grab another fistful. Essentially, you're the only thing limiting how much cash you can get. (how fast you can grab it)

Dagashai said...

O.K...

see, there was entirely too little sex and or violence to make that explaination plausible...

Anonymous said...

Just wonderin do you plan on goin to warhammer dag