Thursday, May 28, 2009

Let me hear you screaming just for me

Its been a rough time in the old Noobed neighborhood. The old guild is kaput. The new guild is havin problems breakin the 25 man raiding roster limit.

And our good friend Ripper is having issues.

Seems he posed for a coupla.. ehm... provocative pictures back in the day, and they've recently been posted to the internets.

Of course only a completely vicious and tasteless bastard would link them or anything...

So anyway... he's been reacting badly, and I know a lotta his friends are planning an intervention. Here's a guide to surviving a trip up there. Well, ordering food up there...

A translation guide to Canadian Pork products

You say......................You get
Bacon ........................Ham
Pork Chops...............Ham
Pickled Pigs Feet......Ham
Sausage......................Ham
Ham............................Celine Dion

Note that this chart is a little unpredictable, as any results may also be influenced bye the time of day, the province, the lack of a french accent, the presence of a french accent, and what just turned green and needs to be sold.

Also... never order eggs poached. There is a superstition in Canada that any unfamiliar word that has two vowels back to back must be french. And um... they have curious ideas about what the french do with their eggs. And where white sauces come from.

2 comments:

Merckx said...

My guild has stopped raiding. We can't even get a 10 man going. At least you can farm FL for fun. we 9 manned him the other day. I've seen it done with 2 people. I hate the summer blahs in wow

Never never ask for ham here in Canada. As you pointed out you will be sorry

Anonymous said...

Gah. Who ARE you? Every time I wander onto your page I find myself strangely intrigued, even when I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm sure its deliberate that you don't have a nice neat link to a page with your blog mission statement, toons dating history, mothers maiden name... you don't really seem like a mission statement kinda guy. But maybe you could consider it? Even if its just a teaser, any legend-type link would be lovely. Or else my curiosity will just build - and I may not be a cat, but I don't like to take those kinds of chances.

-Arc