Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I need this to make me whole...

The problem with having a warrior as a partner in arena...

Every so often, he has the irresistable urge to pull out his penis, scream his defiance to the uncaring universe, and do something completely stupid.

I'm not particularly talking about a single match... but, well... it gets ugly sometimes. Ima thinking about gelding him... it might make him less aggressive, but Ima tired of cleaning up the little puddles he leaves behind, and anyway, he'll live longer. (Or so the vet tells me.)

Anyway, we made it past the 1575 hump, finally. My shammy will get her bracers, and finally be more or less completely epiked out.

Because of my undying hatred of Arms and Fury, I played a particularly rude trick on him. Ozmah, who has graced our realm with her presence, needed her elite lock mount. Sugars, having already done the quest, had the expensive items required... so agreed to come and help.

Unbeknownst to the rubes, Melvin had a 70 lock without his elite lock mount. So... I invited Melvin into their group. (Sith mind tricks > Jedi mind tricks)

Sony, she of the dangerous cleavage, had several funny comments...

"What the hell is wrong with this guy?"
"We may have to kill him..."

Finally, she could take no more Melvintude, and fled in fear and disgust.

Leavin my shammy, A&F's lazer turkey and sugar da lock to shepherd Oz and Melvin through the quest.

Easy enough... but the Melvin moment of the night...

There we are... full health... watching enslaved demons kill non enslaved demons... (NO, BAD MELVIN! ENSLAVE THE ELITE!) And Melvin is castin drain life asa dps spell... with less than 10% mana but a full health bar....

You may be a locktard if...

WTF? Why are you runnin around with no mana and full health? No combat, you regen health as fast as you regen mana, freaking life tap....

Not knowin when to life tap is like a hunter not knowin how to trap... or put pet on passive.

To many times in BG's, I have to whisper locks to lifetap, I got the heal ready... I've never had a lock ask me to heal while they lifetapped...

K... so Mabd switched to herbalism... and went from 10 to 350 saturday... gettin ready fer inscription. I need another ass load of herbs to rush my mage through to 375 (and that's a A&F ass load... he's got a lot more room in there than you'd suspect, considering all the crap he pulls outta it...)

But I gotta good start. An hour or so in Swamp of Sorrows, and another in teh Plaguelands... and just do the gather quest every day, and I should be good.

Did kara with the new guild... and it looks doomed. No tanks. The guild leader is a lock with 750 spell damage, 20 affliction/41 destruction build.

But Unbound just needs 15 more badgers fer her cloak! And maybe a few more for some totems... And she healed like a messiah during the friday run. Top in healz, best in overhealing (less than 20%, Ima happy cow!)

And here's my problem. The other two healers had similar +healing, about 1650 or so unbuffed. And all they cast (priest and pally) were the 1.5 sec healz. Priest also cast renews...

Wow has become overrun with noobs. Its all gear now, not skill. Top guild raiding... maybe. But in PUG's and baby kara guilds... I've been seein the worst goddamn gameplay in my life.

BLAH.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, wow is noob land, I've been seeing worse and worse builds letely. I mean stuff that is completely out of left field with gear that makes no sense. I'm hoping that Warhammer turns out better.

You should all join me

Ratshag said...

"Every so often, [the warrior] has the irresistable urge to pull out his penis, scream his defiance to the uncaring universe, and do something completely stupid."

Yup, is fundamentalish to who we is. Even thems what ain't orcs.

Huntzy said...

Warhammer from what i have seen has a decent community / players