Friday, September 5, 2008

Hello, I am the lie...

Again.. burnin out... hard to post...

I think Arms and Fury got eaten by mutant zombies that the hurricane woke up. So, if you have a moment, when you pray... plz remember the poor zombies.

Derek came to visit over the weekend. You remember him... the psycho homeless guy that drinks all my orange juice... he came by to pick up his mail. See... even though I told him not to, he's been applying for aid and usin my address.... dammit...

So he shows up, wearing slacks... and they're pulled almost to his chest. Like real life urkel. Except...

"Derek, why can I see your underwear?"

"Oh, that's because I tuck my shirt in underneath them..."

"Derek, why can I see your underwear, PEEKING OVER YOUR PANTS?"

"I have to wear them this way! Otherwise, people can see a crease!"

Its like he gave himself a wedgie. His underwear was almost to his neck. I really don't freaking drink enough...

So what does one do to forget the horror? Thats right, I did a little healing for Melvin's brother.

Now.. Melvin's brother, Magebert, recently leveled his 5th char to 70. He now has a mage, priest, pally, hunter... and now a druid.

Its partly a response to how useless Melvin's druid is. Magebert is goin nuts knowin how OP resto druids are... and Melvin refuses to play a healer. Part of this is that Melvin refuses to be useful. Or pay attention to what other people do... which healers have to do.

Anyway, Magebert hasa feral druid grinding honor to buy resto gear. And he asked me to heal a group for the Karyeku quest... (the last in the chain to unlock netherwing... killin Zuluhed the Whacked...)

So... Magebert was gonna tank. In bear form... he has 12k life... barely more than my shammy. We got Arm, the world's worst warrior. At least now. He used to be the world's second worst warrior, but Pogar, the holder of first place, deleted his chars and dropped the account.

So... we do the first time with a proficient lock, an idiot rogue, arm (who has 14k life and all glad gear), Magebert's feral druid tanking, and unbound healing.

Kick ass, take names. Cept that the idiot rogue never picked up the quest, and we have to do again. The lock, who gotta complete, immediately drops the party.

K... 4 man.. we can do this. Rogue starts it... and arm grabs zulu and fights in the courtyard, takin tons of damage from the npc archers. Stays there till he dies. I made the mistake of healing him through the fight... so I was outta mana in short order.

Now... what the hell is it with people that cannot even monkey? I mean... you see how it is done the first time, and you can't even ape it the next time? Magebert explains the fight... AGAIN... to arm. We do a third time, rogue gets the done.

One nice thing... when the adds spawned... they ignored me, cuz of my netherwing rep. No healerz aggro FTW! But still... I can't help thinking that this level of stupidity might somehow be contagious. Should I be worried?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most of your home town is out of power and has been for days.

Dagashai said...

Those poor zombies...

Cosmos said...

They never stood a chance...

Anonymous said...

hmm.. word to the homeless dude- UA boxer breifs don't show through ya slacks.

Anonymous said...

lol sounds like a fun night...
samownall - World of Warcraft Blogger